|Occupation:||DipGradIT student at EIT (NZ)|
I'm studying a Graduate Diploma in IT at the Eastern Institute of Technology (EIT) in Napier, New Zealand.
In our Digital Learning Technologies paper, we are exploring the use of wikis, blogs and social media in education by actually using them, rather than just learning the theory.
This page covers the elements that we are being assessed on for our course.
Digital Learning Technologies
For more information about what we're learning about in class, check out the links below:
The blog I'm writing for this course can be reached here.
- Image source We’re at the finish line now – here’s my final submission for my e-learning project on worm farming. Personal learning and reflection This project has been a mixture of fun, frustration, ease and difficul...
- — Carys 2016-05-29 22:20:23
- Image source Well, I don’t know if I dare jinx it – but I think my project is nearly finished! My website is finished, I’ve written my final implementation report (to be published here next week) and I’ve fi...
- — Carys 2016-05-28 04:57:42
- Image source This week I finally got around to the part of my project I’ve been dreading the most… the video. My wonderful classmate Ria came and videoed me talking about how to collect and use vermiliquid and vermicasts (that&...
- — Carys 2016-05-24 09:11:53
- Now that I’ve developed a couple of modules in Articulate Storyline 2, I thought it would be fun to load them onto my website and test how they work. Publishing modules for the Web in Storyline is pretty easy – you just click...
- — Carys 2016-05-16 09:49:30
Syntax highlighter example
- Educational technology. (2016, March 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 20:05, March 9, 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Educational_technology&oldid=709069152