This is a sandbox. A sandbox is a place to try things out. Is this true for Wikis too?
Insert a photo? I'll have to ask for help with that one.Ok I just consulted the Help file.
Ok, I lost my last practice session because I didn't click Save - one of the first laws of wikis: Edit; Save!
What will I try?
- Use my project on the Solar System.
- Set up a wiki with an introductory page about why we would want to move to a new planet.
- Have a page for each planet.
- Learners have to research one of the planets and record whether it will sustain human life.
- If we cannot find a new planet to more to, what must we do to help preserve this one?
Uploading photos remains a mystery.... Oh but I am learning.....
But here is my external link. It's rather like the link above to my two blogs. I've discovered it's a skill I have already transferred from other experiences.
The first South African team to win ThinkQuest Under 12.
File:Edwin Smith Papyrus v2.jpg