Talofa, my name is Lumaava Sooaemalelagi ...but call me Ava for short. The A is pronounced Ar as in charter, rather that a as in the food acorn. Now with that short pronounciation lesson out of the way, let me tell you a little about myself.
Although my early high school years were in Samoa, all other education was in New Zealand.
health, reading, music, environment,
I am a teacher educator in Samoa and am Head of one of the 3 departments within our Faculty i.e. Dept of Education Studies.
I am married to an Australian, Dr. Steve Brown who is an active environmentalist. We have 4 children - 2 girls and 2 boys.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Lumaava. I encourage you to add information to your infobox. If you need assistance, let me know. --Benjamin Stewart 14:13, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
- Hello Lumaava! If I can be of any assistance during this workshop, just let me know. --Benjamin Stewart 03:19, 27 September 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C45
- Hello and welcome to eL4C45, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop!
- Your facilitators: