152 –D, POCKET-A3
MAYUR VIHAR PHASE III
NEW DELHI -110096.
Phone no: 22617664
Mobile no: 9911018440
email : email@example.com
Date of Birth : 9th DECEMBER ,1973
Marital Status : Married
|Higher Secondary||75%||Madras Board||1996|
LINE OF EXPERIENCE
- Working as Ad-hoc Lecturer in Acharya Narendra Dev College since July 2008
Papers Taught :Operating System, DBMS, Computer Architecture/Networks Python.
- Worked as IT Engineer in M/s CMC limited from September 2006 till June 2008.
Responsibilities :Health Checkup activity for HP-UX and Intel Servers. b) Maintaining and taking Ignite backups for UNIX Servers. c) Maintaining and taking weekly backups for Intel Servers. d) Maintaining and taking tape library backups for SAPClones. e) Updating Patch on production servers on HP-UX. f) Monitoring Services for Oracle and SAP applications in servers and Network troubleshooting
- Worked as Lecturer in Mother Teresa Institute of Management (MTIM), affiliated to G. G. S. Indraprastha University,Delhi since January, 2002 to September 2006.
Papers Taught: Artificial Intelligence,E-commerce, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Linux internal kernel 2.0,Unix Shell Programming, Information Technology, Programming Concepts & C Language.
- Worked as adhoc Lecturer in Maharaja Agarasen College affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from January, 2001 to March 2001 .
Papers Taught: Computer networks, Data Structures using c++
- Worked as Visiting Faculty in Maharaja Agarasen college affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from July 2000 to January 2001.
Papers Taught : Computer Networking , Windows Programming
- Worked as Visiting Faculty in Rajguru college for women affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from July 2000 to January 2001.
Papers Taught : Windows Programming using win 32 API
- Worked as fellow in Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi, from April 2000 to September 2000.
Papers Taught : Visual Basic, computer networks etc
1 . Attendance Monitoring System. 2 . Instant training report for Neyveli lignite cooperation, Neyveli.
- INSTANT TRAINING REPORT FOR NLC
Environment Visual Basic / Ms-Access
Duration 6 months
Team Size 1
The INSTANT TRAINING REPORT FOR NLC is a system where the details of the NLC EMPLOYEES are stored and the detailed report of each employee is taken regarding their training attended in-house and on deputation. This is a live project and currently implemented in Training department in NLC .
- ATTENDANCE MONITORING SYSTEM
Duration 2 months
Team Size 1
It is menu-driven package designed for providing and maintaining information for the Corporate office of NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION, NEYVELI.
ANU PREVEEN Date: Place: