My name is Agnes Amissah. I am a lecturer in Koforidua Polytechnic.I have been married for 30 yaers with three children. I lecture in food and beverage service and project management.I am currently a PhD student in Tourism at the University of Cape Coast,Ghana.I have just finished my term of office as Head of Department.
- PhD Tourism(on going); University of Cape Coast
- MTech Food and Nutrition; Tshwane University of Technology (South Africa) 2000
- BTech Food and Nutrition; Tshwane University of Technology (South Africa) 1997
- BSc. Baking Science and Technology; Wuxi Institute of Light Industry (Peoples Republic of China) 1992
- Cooking and rendering service to guest.
- Engaging in christian activities
- Currently a deaconess in my church
- Employer's website is Koforidua Polytechnic
- Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile number : 0209797510
- Contact address: P.O.BOX OS 0143. Osu-Accra
- Residential address: Koforidua Polytechnic Staff Bungalow Number 7
- Best Head of Department 2007 Koforidua Polytechnic
- Long service 2005. Accra Polytechnic
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- 2001 Presenter/Paticipant International Federation of Home Economics. Ghana
- 2007 Paticipant Commonwealth Association of Polytechnics in Africa (CAPA) Workshop. SOUTH AFRICA
- 2008 Presenter/Paticipant Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Zambia
- 2010 Presenter/Paticipant Association of American Geographers (AAG) Meeting. Washington USA,
- 2011 Presenter/Paticipant Association of American Geographers (AAG) Meeting. Seattle-Washington,USA 2011
- 2008 Skill Training in Ghana. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL. Zambia
- 2009 Food Handling Practices of Food Vendors in Koforidua Polytechnic and its environs. First Applied Research Conference, Koforidua Polytechnic.
- 2010 Students perception of service quality in the University of Cape Coast. AAG Meeting Washington DC (USA)
- 2011 Labour Turnover in the hotels in Cape Coast. AAG Meeting Seattle- Washington (USA)
- Dietary Intake of stunted and non-stunted children in urban and rural communities in South Africa.
- Examination Officer. Accra Polytechnic: 2000-2002
- Head of Department. Accra Polytechnic:2000-2006
- Head of Department. Koforidua Polytechnic:2007-2011
SERVICE TO THE NATION
- Resource Person: Crash training programme for Ghana Tourist Board. 2003-2008
- External Examiner: Technical Examination of GES
- Member of Jury: 3RD National Tourism Award. 2006