DLT Assessed Activity WS1.2 (2015)
Hi, I am a graduate student at EIT, half way on the learning journey to the qualification Graduate Diploma in Information Technology. Last semester I completed four papers - e-Business Strategy, Electronic Design Process and Practice, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Project Management. This semester I am traversing Advanced Internet and Web Development, Database Administration, Digital Learning Technologies and Information Systems/Technology Management.
My other pursuits are spending time with family and friends, at the beach, skiing, swimming and bushwalking.
With the risks inherent in online material (such as identity theft) I am avoiding blogging personal specific information.
Statement of Authenticity
I confirm that: •This is an original assessment and is entirely my own work •It contains no material previously published or written by another person or myself except where due acknowledgement is made in the text. •No material which to a substantial extent, has been submitted for any other academic course, is included without acknowledgement. I am happy for this blog to be used for research purposes.
My Interesting Links
Assessed Activity 4.2 (2015)
1. APA Reference for Wikipedia
E-learning. (2015, March 13). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 01:07, March 15, 2015, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=E-learning&oldid=651265075
2. Pedagogical Template
A learning resource template (iDevice) is created by surrounding the name of the template in curly braces.
3. Syntax highlighter The syntax highlight GeSHi (Generic Syntax Highlighter) extension displays formatted source code with the syntax highlight tag. The tag shows coding as it was typed, including colours, and preserving white space.
The following example using Action script is from Verhaart (n.d.).
There are examples of GeSHi in many languages at www.qbnz.com
Reference Veerhart, M. (n.d.) Superquick wiki guide: Source code formatting. In WikiEducator free elearning content. Retrieved March 15, 2015 from http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Superquick_wiki_guide
Assessed Activity 4.4 (2015) RSS Feed from Blog to Wiki
- Assessed Activity 8.1.2 (2015) I have selected an example of an online training course in health and safety which is available from an organisation in New Zealand which partners with e3Learning (based in Adelaide, Australia) for some online traini...
- — andrewdigital 2015-04-27 01:18:39
- DLT Assessed Activity 6.1 (2015) 188.8.131.52 ePortfolio An ePortfolio is a personal collection of an individual’s electronically-created and presented work. The ePortfolio serves as a record of the person’s learning, including le...
- — andrewdigital 2015-04-09 01:50:13
- Assessed Activity 5.1 (2015) 5.1.1 On Monday 16 March we had a streamed lecture (from Melbourne) from Joyce Seitzinger on Personal Learning Networks. Some of the key points that Joyce covered include – Digital learning technologies change rap...
- — andrewdigital 2015-03-23 10:09:21
- Media/Wiki Activity Assessed Activity 4.2 (2015) This week mediawiki activity involved adding to my Wikieducator user page an APA style reference for Wikipedia a pedagogical template (iDevice) Syntax highlighter (GeSHI – Generic Syntax Hig...
- — andrewdigital 2015-03-15 08:18:44