Tuvalu/Enterprising/What is business
- Book: Business An Introductory Perspective P2,4.. By Kirkwood et el.
- Book: Introduction to Economics. By Eambelal Patel. Revised Edition 1993
- 10 Sheets of screen prints
- pental pens
- Understand the role and functions of business and their importance in Tuvalu
By the end of this lesson the children would be able to
- Define what a business is
- Name the three types of business
- Explain the different steps of starting a new business
- Put children into groups of four.
- Ask the groups to brainstorm What is Business this could be done in 20 mins
- Groups to report back on their group work
- Teacher discusses further the meaning of what is business
- Ask children to list the different factors a businessman must know when buying goods