Introduction to Tourism
- Module 1: What is a tourist?
- Module 2: What is tourism?
- Module 3: Where do tourists go?
- Module 4: Why do they come to my village?
- Module 5: Good things from tourists
- Module 6: Bad things from tourists
- Module 7: Things I need to know about tourists
- Module 8: Things I need to take care of for tourists
- Module 9: Eco tourism
- Module 10: Keeping the culture alive
- Module 11: Who is involved in tourism in my area?
- Module 12: Opportunities for me
Communicating Effectively with Tourists
- Module 1: What is communication?
- Module 2: Good communication in the tourism industry
- Module 3: What to say to a tourist
- Module 4: How to make a tourist feel welcome
- Module 5: Talking on the telephone
- Module 6: Communication in problem solving
- Module 7: Networking
Setting up a Tourism Project
- Module 1: Looking after the tourist
- Module 2: Why start a tourism business?
- Module 3: Making the goods, providing the service
- Module 4: Pricing
- Module 5: Promoting my business
- Module 6: Selling
- Module 7: Being a good business person
- Module 8: Networking