Update on Phase 1 (Hove & Shungu)
Our doc for part 1 its not yet perfect but we would need some infor with regards to the supply of raw materials( does CBC get all its raw materials from Uganda or do they get some locally and some outside) We are sorry for the delay in bringing ouir complete document in time but i think by Friday we will done.
Mr Hove the latest we can have this in is Thursday 7 July as suggested by Calvin. There are still too many steps we have not done. If its in by Thursday we can analyze over the weekend and give feedback.