We were represented by Luisa and here is the summary of events. Luisa please correct me where I have erred or left out key information.
- The event occurred on the 2nd of July 2009
- It was a Luncheon which was sponsored by Coca Cola
- The luncheon was held at Salama School
- The guests present were Send a Cow (NGO), Samaritans Purse (NGO), Action for Disabled People (NGO), New Vision Uganda (Media),Coca Cola
- The children presented songs and plays and played sport as well…I’m informed that cricket was one of the sports.
- The guests were given a tour of the school to see which areas they can possibly assist in.
- Send a cow – to donate 200 chicks – condition is that the school builds a chicken run.
- Coca Cola still to present its motor bike and trailer – another presentation date to be made.
- New Vision to publish an article shortly on the event.
- Samaritan Purse and Action for Disabled People (NGO), are still evaluating their options of contributions.
- Photo’s will be out sent to members between Monday & Wednesday. 1st Draft should be ready by Wednesday 8 July 2008.
This is the essence of the event. Feel free to ask questions
This looks well structured. Maybe the question is more on the visibility of our participation - or rather does the assignment expect us to be visible or not?
It was wholly our event. We influenced coke to sponsor the function and everything else was planned by us. we were just smarter by getting out marketing budget financed by a corporate. We did all the invitations of NGO's etc. My thoughts are that this is visibility enough...I stand to be corrected --Shumimlingo 16:22, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
That was a great piece of job guys. I do agree, the organisers are the key to any event, and in that regard, I am with you.
Lions, I have replied on the welcome discussions apologies--Luisaserra 16:27, 5 July 2009 (UTC)