PROJECT FIRECRACKER- PART 2
I didn't thoroughly analyse this portion, but I picked up the following challenges. I believe there are many more
- Project fire cracker has a dual leadership – not good for projects
- Timelines for the various tasks are not clear. Just wanted “Yesterday”
- No official project team.
- support from the executive level is not quite strong.
- communication channels to be used by the "project" team are not clear
--Shumimlingo 16:56, 27 March 2011 (UTC)
Agreed Shumi. IUnfact Project Management as a tools is non existant at NC, and from the CEO downwards, there is no appreciation and understanding of how this can be used as an effective tool to manage projects.