In this thread, referring to "multiparty collaboration", http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Quality_Assurance_and_Review/Featured_collaboration#Criteria
- B) Multi-party collaboration measured by
- i) more than one author contributing to the learning resource.
- ii) editing and discussion history toward meeting the featured learning resource criteria
Referring to Point (i) more than one author contributing to the learning resource, how are you planning to assess this?
- Is it collaboration on the wiki, or off wiki too
- is it collaboration in the discussion group, which then spurs a project team onto joining up, and developing the resource?
I'm making these points, because I see collaboration taking many forms, and NOT only on the wiki.
Randy Fisher 17:47, 17 February 2009 (UTC)