MariaD's miscellaneous comments
1. Is Maturity supposed to go down in 2011, as the graph shows? :-)
2. "ultimately shifting to a project owned and driven by New Zealands' teachers" - parents, students, ed researchers and technology enablers, too? What are roles of "others" in the platform? I guess it has to be focused on teachers only at this point for some administrative reasons?
3. "OER demonstrators: Develop 245 OER examples in WikiEducator based on the New Zealand curriculum." - should this specify the type of OER somewhat (lessons, whole courses)?
4. I don't get the little arrows in Figure 3. They look like a vector field with a singularity at Phase 4. I don't know if this type of the diagram is a good way to visualize this data. Maybe a radial diagram (three streams as radii and years as concentric circles) may work? I am not sure.
5. "synchronising and federating a collection of wiki instances" - would the readers know what it means?
6. You may want to include some "plain text" intros and conclusions before the stream section and after it. It is a bit dense and needs some transitions, unless you are very pressed for space.