- hie Victor i am on line you can go ahead.--Shungunyoni 16:52, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
We can start by you telling me in a breif what we will be discussing comming Sunday - in just a brief.
We will gover the submitted drafts, and you as the revierw can state any annomallies if there are any. Find out if there is any who had problems in answering his/her section. To work on the issue of referencing and the required format. Tokindly ask people to focus on the assignment only because last week it was on the free for all side this time people will be given turns to talk. I think thats it.--Shungunyoni 17:59, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Exactly, to acheive that, i beleive you need to do two things:
- Write an email telling Everyone with a task to finalise it by this Friday
- everyone to post their tasks by this Friday and email links to all
- You will place a compiled first draft on EDS by Saturday
- Everyone to reveiw the documents (task outputs) and your compiled draft by Saturday evening and make comments on the EDS
- Sunday will only be used to discuss difficulties people have and other comments on SPECIFIC sections of your first draft report.
what do you think?