Demo of template on a talk page
Last edit: 01:40, 12 June 2008
Create your Wikieducator user page
Help us get to know you and your interests.
- Type your user name after the colon:
- Remember that your user name is case sensitive
- A new window will open when you're done.
- Click here for a print version of these instructions (198KB).
Read this before creating any personal new page:
- Use this syntax: [[/new personal page/]]. This will create a Sub Page under your User Page.
- Some users choose to establish profile pages. If you choose to do so, please establish it by editing your user page, and simply adding this text: [[/My profile/]]. Don't forget to save! You can then link to and edit your profile.
I'm a WikiNeighbour and I'd like to extend a warm welcome to our community. We'd like to get to know you a little better, so when you get a chance - please take the time to tell us a little about yourself by filling out your user page.
Chat to you soon.
|Help on getting started with Wiki editing
There are a couple of resources on WikiEducator to help you get started. You obviously have an account already and may need a little help with the basics of wiki editing.
If you're like me and only read the instructions when you have a problem :-) - there is a quick start set of guidelines which should get you going.
If you have any questions please feel free to join our discussion list on Google groups which is a good place to get help from the community, or drop me a note on my talk page below.