Conclusion and AOB

Jump to: navigation, search
Edited by author.
Last edit: 05:04, 11 July 2011
  • Guys, the recommendations (Phase 4) can’t begin until all the phases are done. WE REALLY need this done by asap so that Luisa can give her feedback before she travels.
  • If possible I’d like to do the interviews week beginning 18 July and finalise this document by the 23rd.
  • I advised the lady requesting to join our group that we’ve moved to far for her to join. She accepted politely.
  • Thanks Victor for sorting out the Phase 2 & 3…it’s a tougue twister.
  • Feel free to write any closing remarks.
Shumimlingo (talk)04:52, 11 July 2011

Shumi, please sen me the interview schedule you want to have so I send it to the MD and negotiate a date fro you, these guys do not like to be interviewed without first seeing the questions--Luisaserra 16:56, 10 July 2011 (UTC)

Luisaserra (talk)04:56, 11 July 2011

Noted Nyabo... I'll have to wait for all phases to be submitted first and then come up with a draft

Shumimlingo (talk)04:57, 11 July 2011

Shumi you need to set a firm date when the group should have submitted their initial drafts to you. The sooner the better or you will workl all night on Aug 1. We need to be firm, send out 2 emails to everyone and remind them in 2 senstences of their resposnibiluities and deadlines.

JEREMIAH CHAPHXANYA (talk)04:58, 11 July 2011

Noted JC. We've been missing firm deadlines for the past 2 months. I believe we all know what's at stake and we all have a share in the victory or loss...

Shumimlingo (talk)05:01, 11 July 2011

Thanks Shumi. I suffered too much the last time trying hard to "cook" up references for our work. PLEASE lions, ensure we dont get into that mud once again.

Thank you all.

Victor.mensah (talk)04:59, 11 July 2011