The Anatomy and Physiology of Animals/Test Yourselves/Lymphatic System Test Yourself
1. What is the difference between tissue fluid and lymph?
2. By what route does lymph make its way back to join the blood of the circulatory system?
3. As the lymphatic system has no heart to push the lymph along what makes it flow?
4. What happens to the lymph as it passes through a lymph node?
5. Where is the spleen located in the body?
6. Where is the thymus located in the body?
7. What is the function of lymphocytes?