The Anatomy and Physiology of Animals/Directional Terms Worksheet 2/Worksheet 2 Answers
Insert the missing directional terms:
- The spleen is ventral to the kidneys
- 2. The hock is distal to the stifle.
- 3. The adrenal gland is cranial to the kidney.
- 4. The thymus is cranial to the heart.
- 5. The thyroid is cranial/ventral to the trachea.
- 6. The stomach is caudal to the heart.
- 7. The withers region is dorsal to the sternum.
- 8. The stifle is proximal to the fetlock.
- 9. The lumbar vertebrae are cranial to the sacrum.
- 10. The sacrum is medial/dorsal to the pelvic girdle.
- 11. The fibula is caudal/lateral to the tibia.
- 12. The metacarpals are distal to the carpals.
- 13. The pericardium is lateral to the heart.
- 14. The diaphragm is caudal to the lungs.
- 15. The hair follicle is lateral to the hair shaft.
- 16. The eyeball is medial to the orbit.
- 17. The mandible is caudal/ventral to the tongue.
- 18. The tibia is distal to the femur.
- 19. The radius is proximal to the metacarpals.
- 20. The uterus is caudal/ventral to the intestines.