Hello and welcome to this course on Text Processing Skills. This course will contribute to completing the National Certificate in Computing (Level 2). See the Assessment overview section for more information about completing this qualification.
Much awaits you, so here's how to begin:
- Review the Course details, Course description, and Learning outcomes below.
- If you are planning on completing the assessment for this course, please read the Assessment overview, before you begin.
- Read the Getting started section, which has some really important instructions to prepare you for completing this course.
- Visit the Course schedule and launch into the first topic!
|While not formally required, taking 111 v7 first would be helpful
| Enrollment status
| Online registration coming soon
|Formal assessment services
Indicative fee for credentialing: NZ$tba
By completing this course you will be able to create and format a variety of documents and communications for both personal and business uses.
People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Apply text processing skills to produce communications in a business or organisational context. Including, but is not limited to – essays, assignments, memoranda, correspondence, newsletters, reports, notices, advertisements, forms, emails