Template:PCF5 frontpage purpose
This wiki is the place on the web to find papers developed for the Fifth Pan-Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning (PCF5). All of the papers are available as downloadable resources. Many of them are also available as open papers which can be developed and edited by the WikiEducator community.
PCF5 took place in London from 13 to 17 July 2008. The PCF5 wiki provides a place to:
- explore the ideas and your experiences with other educators;
- discover possible collaborators and partners;
- learn about social software;
- acquire new and relevant ICT skills;
- interact with our online community; and
- share and contribute your knowledge to the intellectual commons.
Please note: All contributions to PCF5 are accepted on the understanding that you agree to licence your published work for others to share, disseminate and adapt, under Creative Commons 'share alike by attribution'licence terms.
Please see the WikiEducator tutorial on free content for more information.