This allows having a fixed width left "column" of images, with text to the right.
- width of left "column", typically in pixels (default 74px)
- image specification, typically right aligned [[File:Example.png|right]]
should be smaller than the column width
- text to go to the right of the image
- optional additional padding to separate columns (default 1em)
- optional additional vertical margin after entry
This is about the OER Foundation
If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear. And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream, Gentles, do not reprehend: if you pardon, we will mend: And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue, We will make amends ere long; Else the Puck a liar call; So, good night unto you all. Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin shall restore amends.
This is about CoL