Template:About Koforidua Polytechnic
Technology has transformed the way we live. It has become a strategic resource for individuals, businesses and governments. Our graduates are trained to bring technology to your doorstep.
- The School was established in 2003 with a mission to train students in science, technology and other related fields. The school's ultimate objective is to turn out professionals, for industry and academia. The school consists of three (3) departments: Computer Science, Applied Mathematics and Hospitality. Each of the departments is manned by a Head of Department (HoD).
- The school is headed by a Dean whose office is the center of Administration, from where communication within and outside the School is transmitted.
- In terms of excellence, the school is among the best in the Ghanaian Educational System and the only Polytechnic offering a Computer Science programme.
- The School's programmes are regularly reviewed to ensure relevance of the curriculum. The various departments in the School have competent lecturers and instructors who take their professional development very seriously.
- Quiz for stats 3 students on Monday, 6th June, 2011.
- Assignment for Stats 3 students: Date of submission: 13th June, 2011.