Talk:VUSSC/Trinidad and Tobago Boot Camp/Day 15 summary/Archive
- Gift of Listening Exercise - CPW
- Syntax by Philip
- Support Materials - Destiny X with D-Don Group Exercise - Karen
- Completion of units and of support materials - 9.45 - 3 pm
- Presentation of completed units and support materials by all groups - 3 - 5 pm
Tuesday at the Hotel
- to 1pm: Group work towards final completion
- 1 - 3pm Group works on individual Action planning - for process on return home (e.g.completion of units not attempted yet, awareness creation, training workshops, course structuring/restructuring and acceptance, implementation plus timeframe and persons responsible for each process with you)
- Group works on individual support requirements to make the above happen and the names/s of the highest persons who could assist. This would enable COL (Paul West) to support you by writing and encouraging letter to the person/s stipulated.
- 3.30-6 pm Liming and cultural sharing at the Savannah Lounge
Wednesday Closing day
- am Individual and group self evaluation
- Lessons learnt
- 1pm till Group presentations of units and support material(at least one support material per group)to Stakeholders
Possible Agenda, not dissimiliar from Mauritius Boot Camp- to be finalised: Each group to have at least 2 representatives being involved in the implementation of the agenda.
- 1 Overall introduction of the project
- 2 Deliverables by each group of their units and support materials
- 3 The Boot Camp experience
- 4 Skills developed, Challenges met, Lessons learnt
- 5 The Way forward
- 6 Vote of thanks
There are no threads on this page yet.