Talk:Life Skills Development/Unit Four/Consumerism
Group 4 Review
- Generally good job done by the group as the template was faithfully followed showing good direction through the structure and planning.
- There are good activities for the Unit
- Keep it up!
AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT
- Regarding the INTRODUCTION, it was felt that there was not enough matter to give us an overview /rationale of the unit.
- Concerning OBJECTIVES, they are specific and precise but Objective No. 2 could be rephrased, possible by linking the two ideas.
- We also had a problem with the last Objective with the use of the word "appropriate". The group could consider on the following line: " to examine the objectivity of information in the press...."
- The introductory statement at the first sub-topic could have been slightly expanded for more visibility.
- The Consumer Guidelines could have come immediately after the Introductory statement.
- The activity no.1 could have been converted into a Pre-Knowledge Activity
The summary focuses on on part of the sub-topic (Insurance) when it should have reflected the whole topic
- The formulation of the question rubric needs to be revised
- The Group felt the there needs to be an input on Credit Unions including their relative advantanges and disadvantages.
- There is a need to revisit the grammar and spelling.
Reviewed by GROUP TWO.
There are no threads on this page yet.