Talk:EDSLIONS/weekly discussions/June 19, 2011
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Conclusion & AOB||1||05:52, 20 June 2011|
|Timelines for draft 1 contributions.||6||05:48, 20 June 2011|
|Progress with on our various Phases||6||05:21, 20 June 2011|
|Welcome||9||05:18, 20 June 2011|
- I get the impression that I may have pushed some of us too hard on contributions that's why I've asked for members to come up with contribution dates. My apologies to Hove if my pushing was out of line. I still stand by some of my original thoughts….I feel we should have made more progress by now…this is a big assignment and to save our energies for last minute would be folly. It actually goes against the EPM fundamentals we are studying.
Have a great week...I will update of prof Rajah's response
- Can we brainstorm as to what a suitable deadline for contributions for draft 1 is? – Please factor in the following milestones: We need to give a draft to our academic mentor; I need to visit CBC; We need to submit 2 bound copies of the document.
It all depends on how soon Draft 1 can be out. I would have liked to visit CBC once draft 1 is out, so I can assist in filling the necessary gaps. But this all depends on the timelines we attain. Once I visit we can give Prof a copy of draft 1. Teh binding is the final stage.
- Contribution from members
- Visit to CBC
- Draft 1 to Academic Mentor
- Final Draft
- Bind copies
--Shumimlingo 16:26, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
In essence you are saying we should continue with the framework that we have done without the supervisor's input?
a bit tricky if we are waiting for the prof's response as soon as we get the response from the prof if there are no corrections we should start work on our portions--Shungunyoni 16:34, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
We have finally received some answers from Luisa. Looks good so far. I am going through the document and realising that we still need more specifics from her. We will however have to go through the latest documents from you first to ensure we are not overstepping.
Are there any limits? What are the next milestones? What is the good prof saying?
So far so good. Is the supervisor going to guide us through our framework anytime soon? I think we need to start as soon as now.
Thanks. I e-mailed the prof our skeleton plan. No repsonse yet. I'll give him a call early this week to get some feedback and I'll let you know.
Hey victor....tough week...but I'm ok. Hope you've settled down in Zambia
trying to. Its been a real hell the past few months. Just came back from a retreat in a remote area. Tired and feeling terrible healthwise yesterday, and just received news of an emergency trip i have to make to Nigeria coming Thursday.
But this will all pass. Where exactly are you right now?
I'm in Kampala....wzup. Perhaps you'll see Akachi in Nigeria.