Talk:CCNC/CCNC Module 5
I like the way the module overview is structured. It gives clear instructions to the learner. The outcomes are clear and measurable so a learner would know what is expected of them.--Carolynnek 23:11, 28 June 2007 (CEST)
In general/overall I like the structure/design of this module. I know that databases can be quite confusing to start of with.
- On the first page of the Database concepts the outcomes or rather the wording of the outcomes need to be looked at. The outcomes should be measurable.
- There are a lot of outcomes which can be confusing, sections, sub-sections?.
- Navigational Structure: the next buttons are useful for easy navigation for the learner.
- Linking to other resources are great.
- The way you engage with the learners are excellent, language.
- A rationale to each section could be added
- The pre-knowledge statement is great, gives the learner a good indication of what needs to be in place before they embark on the module
--Carolynnek 00:09, 29 June 2007 (CEST)