This is a brief description of swimming
Considerations before swimming
- The weather condition
- Physical Fitness of the athlete
- Condition of the water
- Availability of a lifeguard
- Availability of life saving equipment
Types of swimming strokes
- Front crawl
- Back stroke
- Breast stroke
- Side Stroke
Rules and Regulations
The following rules must be observed by all the students around the swimming pool.
- No running around the pool
- Eating is prohibited at the pool.
- Always obey the lifeguard on duty
- Dive only when the area is clear and must be one person at a time.