Sustainable practice 1/class contract
- The final contract will create a foundation for you as a group in the development and running of this course.
- 1. Think of a time you were part of a successful team or reached a goal you had set for yourself. Write about this on your blog and describe what the characteristics of the team were (or yourself as an individual) that made you successful and helped you to reach your goal?
- 2. As a whole group develop a visual (written, typed, drawn) contract/agreement/commitment that will help ensure that everyone involved in the course will help drive it to its successful completion.
- All participants must agree to the content of the contract
- All participants must make a personal (represented on the contract somehow) commit to the represent the rules/values contained in the contract.