- To ensure graduates have the capability to embed sustainability principles, values and practices in their lifestyle and profession.
- To enable the embedding of sustainability principles, values and practices into all tertiary education programmes.
- To create opportunities for research in the sustainability domain, including education for sustainability that enhances curricula and pedagogy.
- To support tertiary education providers in creating an institutional context that encourages sustainability thinking, policies and practices.
In line with the Strategic Plan for the NZ UNDESD, STENZ seeks to:
- Generate a sense of urgency, purpose and commitment in relation to education for sustainability
- Celebrate and demonstrate the value of cultural diversity
- Mainstream sustainable development and human rights principles
- Incorporate principles of The Treaty of Waitangi
- Support existing education for sustainability programmes in NZ.
Join STENZ on WikiEducator
Our group discussion list
Join our STENZ mailing list
Failed to load RSS feed from http://groups.google.com/group/stenz/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml|short|max=5: There was a problem during the HTTP request: 404 Not Found