Lesson 4: Configuring and Installing a BitCoin Wallet
For the participant to understand how to install and configure a bitcoin wallet, including how to create addresses for receiving payments, and adding addresses for sending payments.
- Set up a BitCoin wallet and configure it.
- Describe how the BitCoin Wallet-QT contributes to the networks security.
- Create addresses to receive BitCoins.
- Sign their transactions with a message to increase security.
- Send BitCoin to other users and add them to your address book.