The objective of this project is to
- Orient IGNOU faculty members in the adoption of Scenario Based e-Learning designs especially in its professional programmes;
- Develop competency among participants in successfully employing SBeLs designs in the teaching;
- Developing competency among participants in the use of SBeL that is consistent with their performance improvement in learning and teaching;
- Enable participants to integrate scenario-based e-learning in existing programs;
The project outcomes are
- A group of faculty members at IGNOU with expertise in instructional design and exposure to Scenario-Based e-Learning, who will be able to provide leadership and assistance to other IGNOU faculty over a period of time.
- A suite of learning and teaching scenarios developed for each one of the selected subjects. A package of scenarios containing at least one scenario based e-learning material in each professional area involved
- A teacher’s guide/handbook/manual on Scenario-Based e-Learning.