1. Differentiate between the following terms:
- Community and Population
- Habitat and Ecosystem
- Habitat and Territory
- Society and Community
- Society and Population
- Environment and Society
- Fauna and Flora
- Environment and Ecosystem
- Ectoparasite and Endoparasite
- Biotic and Abiotic
- Food chain and Food web
- Cell membrane and Nuclear membrane
- Aquatic and Terrestrial
- Breathing and Respiration
- Multicellular organism and Unicellular organism
- Eukaryotic cell and Prokaryotic cell
2. Define the following terms:
3. There are seven life processes that all living organism should demonstrate. All the life processes depend on one another.
a) Explain how each of the life processes are dependent on one another.
b) Explain how and why all the life processes depend entirely on that of respiration.
c) Explain how a cell is able to carry out all the life processes. In your explanation indicate the part of the cell that is responsible for the life process.
d) Explain the "cell theory" and all its principles.
e) Give a detailed account of how cell specialisation occurs, giving examples of different specialised cells.