Reflection Module objectives
The objectives of this module are that participants will be able to:
- Explain, develop and apply strategies to stimulate learners to reflect on their own learning process/progress.
- Explain, develop and apply strategies to support learners in recording and structuring reflection (questioning).
- Have an understanding of appropriate methods and formats of documenting reflection
- Develop guidance on different levels of reflection: self-reflection, reflection for/with peers, reflection for/with tutors
- Reflect on their own work and practice.
- Consider how the learning environment affects the students ability to reflect in a self confident way