Queens University or QU (Bengali: কুইন্স বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) is a private university in the Bangladesh.The university was established in 1996  under the Private University Act 1992. The founder and Chairperson of this university is Dr. Hamida Banu Sova. All of its campuses are situated in Banani, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The University offers Undergraduate & Graduate education in several subjects.
QU will organize its academic programs into different faculties. Each faculty consists of several disciplines which are basically interdisciplinary in character.
- School of Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- School of International Relations and Development
- BA (Hons) in International Relations and Development
- School of English
- Bachelor of English (Hons)
- Master of English (Preliminary and Final)
- School of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- School of LAW
- Bachelor of Laws: LL.B (Hons)
- Master of Laws: LL.M
The QU library has the good collection of resources in Business, Management, Computer science, Engineering, Information Technology, Economics, Law, Environmental studies, English language and literature, History, Culture, Psychology, Religion, Sociology, Mathematics, Statistics, Architecture, etc.
Extra curricular activities
The university has an arrangement of extra curricular activities for its students. Such as sports and games, Software Fair, seminars and cultural activities.
- The Academic programs of the University are recognized by many national and international educational institutions and professional bodies such as:-
- UGC (University Grants Commission , Bangladesh)
- BCS (Bangladesh Computer Society),
- Bangladesh Bar Council
- Business club
- English club
- Computer club
- Law club
- Programming club
- Cultural club
- Sports club
- Debating club
- Official Queens University Web Site
- UGC: List of Universities
- UNESCO: List of Bangladesh universities