Principles of management/Links/Course metrics
- Course: One of three micro courses for Principles of management
- Level: 1st year Bachelor Degree
- Notional learning hours: 40 hours
- Duration: 3 weeks, 10 hours per week (depending on prior knowledge in management studies)
- Assessment: 10 Hours
- Micro credential option: Digital certificate for assessed learning from Edubits
- Formal Credit Option:
- 1 North American credit of a 3-credit course at Thomas Edison State University
- 4 OERu credits towards 12 OERu transcript credits for the Principles of Management course at Otago Polytechnic
- Complete three micro-courses and the TECEP examination for 12 OERu credits (i.e. the equivalent of 3 US credits) for the Principles of Management course at Thomas Edison State University.
- Credential: The following articulation pathways are available:
- Associate in Science in Business Administration degree (TESU)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Business (OERu) conferred by the University of the Highlands and Islands, Scotland, UK.
- Undergraduate Certificate in First Year Foundations conferred by Thomas Edison State University, USA.
Note: Some universities may accept transfer credit for this course. You should consult the respective university regulations for specified or unspecified transcript credit.