Penn State World Campus
On December 7 and 8, 2006 Wayne Mackintosh and Eric Feinblatt were guests of Penn State World Campus  and AESEDA . In addition to serving as general resources to the Penn State community, two open meetings were held and recordings were made. Out intent is to make recordings and materials available from those meetings as a general resource and to use WikiEducator as a way to grow those resources collaboratively.
Meeting Session Information
December 7, 2006, 2:00 – 5:00 PM: Presentations and Panel Discussion Big Ideas and Working Programmes: Internationalization of Education, Development, Partnership, and the Role of Open, Flexible, and Distance Education Individual Presentations:
- Wayne Mackintosh: Professional Background, Overview of the Commonwealth of Learning, Active Projects (the Virtual University of the Small States, Drivers License, WikEducator, etc.), Partnership Opportunities, to what end.
- Eric Feinblatt: Professional Background, Presentation on his recent work with the Theatre for Development project in Lesotho, Africa. Impact, Potential for Partnership.
December 8, 2006, 10:00 – 12:00: Focused Discussion What does it mean to be a Global Land Grant University?
- Educational, Outreach, and Development Activities in Economically Developing and Least Developed Societies.
- The Role of Open Educational Resources including Open Source Software
- The Role of Open, Flexible, and Distance Education in meeting the mission of a Global Land Grant University
Resources and Materials Development
Materials from these meetings will be posted here soon, with a call for participation in frther develoment and dialog.
Some additional information of the meeting is available on Terra Incognita  under the following Posts:
- Wayne Mackintosh and Eric Feinblatt Visit Penn State 
- Interview with recent presenter Eric Feinblatt 
- Interview with recent presenter Wayne Mackintosh