- Welcome! This space is for anyone interested in teaching English to students of other languages! Join our workshop now! --Benjamin Stewart 14:30, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hello all! I'd like for you to consider this semester (August-December of 2010) the following question: How can I become a better EFL teacher? This same question is likely to generate other questions as well: a) How can I become a better communicator of English? b) Who might I connect with in order to improve my teaching practice? c) Why is it important to know how languages are learned? You'll be asked to reflect on these questions as well as others this semester as each of us learns how to perfect, and promote our own personal learning network.
- Do you have a personal blog? If so, you are encouraged to add your blog below.
- Consider subscribing to the following online communities:
- Check out our WE workshop photo album!
- Have a look at the seven steps to integrating goal setting for learning and the PGS boilerplate. This will be helpful as we begin setting individual goals for this semester.
- Make sure your name appears in this list and that the information is correct.
- Spend time developing your user page.
- Check out the English Festival page to see your respective country, and the participants of the Michael Jackson Tribute!
- TESOL In the News Blog