OERu learner support/Links/FAQs/Registration existing user
Existing account holders can enrol in any additional OERu course they wish to take. Log in to the respective course site and you can change your enrolment status
If you already have an account on the course.oeru.org web site, it's a simple process to change your enrolment status:
- Go to your course site. This will be https://course.oeru.org/coursecode/ e.g. https://course.oeru.org/lida101/
- Click on the "Log In/Register" link or the head graphic ().
- Click on the "Log In" button
- Fill out your Username or Email and Password and click on the "Log In" button.
- Your status should display as "Not enrolled" (assuming you did not enrol for the course previously). See for example:
- Click on this "Username >> Not enrolled" link.
- Click on the "Enrol" button for the course you selected.
- Click on the "Enrol" button to confirm your enrolment to post comments on the course site and to receive course instructions via email.
- Your status will now be displayed as "Enrolled". See for example: