OERu learner support/Links/FAQs/Main menu
Navigating around the course is done via the main menu which is similar on all our courses.
- Startup lists pages on what to do to prepare for the start of the course and general information about the course.
- Course guide includes pages on learning outcomes, the syllabus, activities and learning challenges to be completed, and a list of resources.
- Interactions shows ways of communicating with other learners, and announcements made from the course site.
- Learning pathways provide access to course content. The number of learning pathways varies from course to course.
- Assessment gives information on the formal assessment for those wishing to gain credit for the course.
There is also a marking rubric to show you how the assessment will be graded.