OERu learner support/Links/FAQs/Adding bookmarks
This is how you add a bookmark to the OERu Bookmarks repository:
- Go to bookmarks.oeru.org and login.
- In a separate tab, search the web to find a useful resource as directed in your course.
- On the bookmarks page click the "Add" link.
- Fill in the details of the web resource you found.
- You can copy and past the Address (URL) and the Title.
- In the Description add any details required for the course activity, or describe why this resource is useful.
- The "Add Note" link enables you to add a note that only you will see.
- Add the tags requested by the course activity and/or add the course code as a tag. You can add other tags that will help you and others find the resource.
- Decide whether the bookmark is public or private. Obviously for a course activity the bookmark needs to be public, but you can also add private bookmarks which only you can see.
- Click "Add Bookmark".