OERu/Planning/Quality review project/Nov 2017 meeting
OERu Quality Review Project☁
Meeting: November 24, 2017 Link to the meeting recording: <insert link here>..
Apologies: Dan Dubien
Agenda Working Party members to add agenda items
- Driven by the ACTIONS below.
ACTIONS from the last meeting
Wayne: to determine if there are linkages between this work and that undertaken by the OERu Curriculum & Planning Group.
Note: all members have agreed to use the Quality Review Project website, the chat.oeru.org tool, and the OERu Community tool to support open and transparent planning processes and accountable communication. In addition, all future meetings of this group will be recorded to become part of this record.
Dan to link to the Curriculum Working Party Lit searchhere: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L2HJmoTawNGGuw-yaWm2LgOFsFbmtpQMBzPqilvN7WI/edit?usp=sharing
Link to Google Doc on the OERu's QA framework: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JuRz0cQOyhDaqybjrktuBvNTo_liYTFGrL0-rqWRM-M/edit?usp=sharing
Review of literature tasks:
- ICDE/UNESCO/CoL - Carina - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wMkwIeWDsKwb26VcQZHwTmeGbs-zdJW7sEaQHsZp660/edit
- Google Scholar and existing QA frameworks related to open education - Dan
- Subscription-based databases - Linda
- JISC, ACHIEVE, DOAJ (Open Access Journals, Open Praxis, IRRODL, etc) - Adrian
Outcome: Annotated bibliography of resources that acknowledges the existing work, and the applicability to this project, and salient points.
Focus of next meeting will be these outcomes
Next Meeting: via Zoom (to be recorded):  (last Friday of the month) 10.30-11.30 am (AEST)