Webstream OERu Feed | Hashtag: #OERu19 (Twitter or Mastodon)
|11:30AM - 11:45AM
(Hover over/Tap for your local time)
|Mini sprint overview|
Facilitator: Rajiv Jhangiani, Associate Vice Provost, Open Education, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Introducing the the first mini sprint activity for the symposium
- Overview of the mini sprint methodology and H5P interactive content elements
Webstream OERu Feed
|11:45AM - 12:30PM
||Sprint: Open education pub quiz|
Facilitator: Rajiv Jhangiani (with support from the OERF team)
Participants create an account on H5P.oeru.org to generate quiz items to help Adrian Stagg prepare for a conference session. Items will be available for reuse for professional development.
- Create an account on the OERu H5P site at h5p.oeru.org (It may take a few minutes to approve authoring rights on the website).
- Develop one or more quiz items relating to: Open Educational Resources (OER), Open Educational Practices (OEP), Open Access (OA), Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), Open Policy, Open Pedagogy, or Open Licensing.
- When your account is authorized for authoring, go to the Dashboard and select the H5P Content option.
- Select "Add new". For this sprint we recommend the following H5P formats:
- True / False Question
- Multiple choice
- Fill in the blanks or
- Drag the words
OERu H5P authoring site | OER H5P quiz examples | Australia OEPSIG