OERu/OERu 18.11 Meeting/How to engage
Suggested process to engage
- Consult the schedule summary and click on the time link to determine the the local time of the webcast of the plenary sessions.
- Visit the detailed agenda for the current session accessible from the "Partners meeting" menu option above. Select "Day 1" or "Day 2" Here you will find links to the individual plenary and breakout sessions. The relevant support documents and links to the online documents for Virtual participants to collaborate are embedded in the agenda.
- Bookmark the OERu feed page. You can post to this feed from the meeting site. Please create an account by clicking on the "head" () graphic above. (You can also post on the OERu's Mastodon instance or Twitter using the #oeru18 tag).
Information for virtual participants
- If you would like to receive notifications by email, please register online as a virtual participant. We only have 50 seats available for the web stream which will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Click the on time-links published in the schedule summary to convert the meeting times in Port Macquarie to your local time zone.
- Use the meeting feed as the back channel during the meeting. You will need to create an account on the meeting site by clicking on the "head" graphic above. The aggregated feed will be displayed live for participants attending the face-to-face meeting during the plenary sessions.
- There is no webcast during the breakout sessions, but you can contribute to the decision-making process working remotely using the virtual participant links displayed in the agenda (see below).
Contributions from virtual participants are integrated during the live meeting. You can submit ideas and inputs asynchronously using the documents listed below. Inputs submitted prior to the feedback sessions will be reported during the meeting's feedback sessions.
- Webstream link (for all meeting sessions)
- Open webinar link (for the online panel session)
- Session 2: Critical friend review
- Session 3: Improving OERu operations
- Session 5: Implementing the OERu 1st year of study
- Session 7: Strategic OERu futures
- All other sessions, please use the back channel by posting on the meeting feed.