OERu/OERu 16.10 Meeting/Issues for CEOs meeting
Please list any issues you would like to be tabled at the OERu Council of Chief Executive Officers meeting on 5 October 2016
- Allocate sufficient resources and "smooth the way" (e.g getting things through senate process) for the launch on the date we determine
- Cost effectiveness and cost models.
What is the role of the academic board with respect to evaluation?
- What steps need to be taken towards aligning accreditation? Conversion of students dealing with us as "open source collaborators" into something more like members of our university communities.
- Program design
- Learner support
- Challenges in understanding communications from and history of OERu - getting the big picture
- What can the network do to improve partner recruitment for better geographical representation?
- What can the network do to communicate and demonstrate the cost-benefit advantages and strategic points of difference?
- Marketing: How can partner institutions assist in getting the word out about OERu learning opportunities?
- Target date for MVP launch
- Template / course outline for course approvals
- Work on architecture / work on product
- Research strategy
- LiDA open boundary course prototype.
- Group #11 & 1 (How is the group moving forward - what is the deliverable)
- Group # 8 & 9 Geographical distribution (C0st - benefit advantages.)
- Programme design
- Balance of architecture / product
- Clarify the longer term goal (full degree).
- Accelerate limited scope pilots by small group of partners.
- Risk management
- What does success look like for respective partners.
- Partner cost / budget implications.
- Research / evaluation