OERu/OERu 16.10 Meeting/Group 4 Critical friend review
What is the OERu doing well?
- Transnational qualification framework and matching / standardising course sizes for internationalisation - valuable for applying in different internationalisation projects.
- Values piece - important rallying point
- Product for MVP
- Templates for adopting open source technologies
- International collaboration on course design
- Possibilities for improved contextualisation - what lessons can we learn from different jurisdictions
Where or how can the OERu network improve?
- Representation - only one partner from Middle east, need to achieve better global balance.
- Confirming credit transfer implementation across the network
- How can OERu improve the student experience
- How to communicate the "Executive summary" of partner benefits
- How to improve curriculum and programme of study (types of courses to include in the OERu programme.)
What are the top 3 priorities this partner meeting should address?
- What can we collectively do to implement the assessment and credit transfer with the network
- What can the network do to improve partner recruitment for better representation.
- What can the network do to communicate and demonstrate the cost-benefit advantages and strategic points of difference.
Do you have any issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
- Add points here