OERu/OERu 16.10 Meeting/Group 1 Critical friend review
What is the OERu doing well?
- bringing disparate institutions together - collaborating rather than competing.
- being a lean organisation
Where or how can the OERu network improve?
- Get the MVP out the door
What are the top 3 priorities this partner meeting should address?
- Pick a day for OERu MVP launch, and announce the launch date publicly to provide a bit of motivation
- Identify the minimum team of partners required to launch the MVP
- Defining the "step by step" process to success for *each* partner institution (to be undertaken after this meeting)
Do you have any issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
- Allocate sufficient resources and "smooth the way" (e.g getting things through senate process) for the launch on the date we determine
- approach Hewlett Foundation (among other funding providers) to help fund a "publicity splash" (Rory)
- David Bull
- Rory McGreal
- Rajiv Jhangiani
- Judy O'Connell
- Christine Bovis-Cnossen
- Rhiannon Tinsley
- Dave Lane