OERu/OERu 15.10 Meeting/How to engage
Suggested process to engage
- Consult the schedule summary and click on the time link to determine the the local time of the webcast of the plenary sessions.
- Visit the detailed agenda for the current session accessible from the "Partners meeting" menu option above. Select "Day 1" or "Day 2" Here you will find links to the individual plenary and breakout sessions. The relevant support documents and links to the Etherpad documents for Virtual participants to collaborate are embedded in the agenda.
- Bookmark the OERu feed page. You can post to this feed using the #oeru tag on Twitter or log into WikiEducator and use WENotes to post during the live webcast.
Information for virtual participants
- If you would like to receive notifications by email, please register online as a virtual participant.
- Click the on time-links published in the schedule summary to convert the meeting times in South Africa to your local time zone.
- Use the OERu aggregated feed as the back channel during the meeting. Use the #OERu hashtag on twitter or log in to WikiEducator and post a WENote. The aggregated feed will be displayed live for participants attending the face-to-face meeting during the plenary sessions.
- There is no webcast during the breakout sessions, but you can contribute to the decision-making process working remotely using the virtual participant links displayed in the agenda.
- We have provided Etherpad documents to support both asynchronous and synchronous online collaboration for remote participants during the breakout sessions. Note:
- Username: oeru
- Password: open4all
- Webstream link
- Session 2: Critical friend review
- Session 3: Improving OERu operations and collaboration
- Session 4: OERu open business models
- Session 5: OERu minimum viable product
- Session 8: OERu 2016 operational priorities
- All other sessions, please use the back channel by posting on WENotes or Twitter using the #OERu tag.