OERu/OERu 15.10 Meeting/Group 3 Critical friend review
What is the OERu doing well?
- Bringing together people with common goals across diverse contexts.
- Radical transparency of decision making.
Where or how can the OERu network improve?
- Producing products that are usable across those different contexts.
- Tradeoff between agility and responsiveness (not getting bogged down during the course development process).
What are the top 3 priorities this partner meeting should address?
- Supply of "boutique" courses vs. minimal viable product that serves students, especially those in developing countries where access is a huge issue.
- Integrating OERu course development and use within the normal practices and work of the university.
- Serving students’ needs, whether by contextualization or the selection of courses.
Do you have any issues which should be tabled at the OERu Council of CEOs meeting?
- Add comments here