OERu/New Zealand OERu 14.07 partner meeting/Agenda/Course Sprint
- To design and develop a course sprint which will lead to the development of digital skills for OER implementation.
- Has a course to work on
- A decision to develop as OER.
- Working on own course but peer review challenges / activities incorporated.
- Can be part / subset of course.
- Mapped to the learning outcomes of this OERu course
- Reuse for professional academic development
- Define what we mean by a course sprint - Glossary?
- First prototype by 1 September 2014
- Help develop future resource for course sprints
- Contribute to the OERU partners manual.
- Design the course sprint process.
- Trial during Otago Poly OER week.
- What skills?