Case study eL4C
|Home page | Members | Getting started | Group activities | Webliography | Aha! discoveries
|Study group objectives | MOOC case studies | Draft survey | Draft Lurker survey
Questions we should try answer in this case study
- In what ways is the pedagogy of this course similar or different to other MOOCs?
Provide a brief overview of the course including:
- intended student audience
- Duration of the course in terms of student learning hours
- demographic information eg number of learners etc
- Whether a credit option was available (if so provide level and details of the course credit.)
Provide a summary of the main stats including registrations, activity levels and engagement with different tools and technologies, etc.
Pedagogical model and tools
Describe the teaching approach and technology tools used for the course. Included details of the assessment strategy if applicable.
Discuss strengths, weaknesses and lessons learned. Where possible reference relevant student reflections and experiences.
Recommendations for the OERu
Provide recommendations for the design of the pedagogical model.
Provide links to relevant online resources and any research reports relating to the course.